Metrel MD 9221 TRMS AC Current Clamp Meter
The MD 9221 is a professional TRMS AC current clamp meter capable of measuring temperature with a Type K probe, capacitance and frequency. It is equipped with a built-in VFD feature that enables the instrument to measure true values in accordance with frequency. The MD 9221 has a wide range of extra features, including data and MAX hold functions, peak value, auto power off, auto-ranging, relative zero and a 3-phase rotation function. It uses state-of-the-art measurement technology and is housed in a sturdy industrial-grade case.
- DC and TRMS AC voltage up to 600 V;
- TRMS AC current measurement up to 600 A;
- 3-phase rotation function;
- Resistance measurement;
- Acoustic continuity test;
- Diode test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Temperature measurement.
- LCD display with backlight, 3-5/6 digit, 6000 count.
- Automatic, non-contact detection of electromagnetic fields to locate and trace live conductors.
- Data hold function.
- MIN/MAX/AVG function.
- Peak value.
- Relative zero.
- 30 mm jaw opening.
- CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V overvoltage categories.