Metrel MD 9225 Most Complete Industrial TRMS AC/DC Current Clamp Meter
The MD 9225 is a versatile current clamp meter with perfect combination of size and built-in functions. It measures AC/DC current and voltage, capacitance, temperature, full range resistance and captures In-rush current. Display with large easy-to-read figures and one-handed operation make MD 9225 an extremely easy-to-use. This compact instrument combines a high level of functionality, small size and portability. All built-in features make MD 9225 a perfect tool for advanced applications.
- TRMS AC, DC voltage measurement;
- TRMS AC, DC current measurement;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Resistance measurement;
- Diode test;
- Frequency measurement;
- Continuity test (acoustic signalling);
- Temperature measurement.
- Clamp on + Full Multimeter ranges: measures current up to 400 A AC/DC.
- Jaw size: 26 mm.
- In-rush: fast 30 ms Crest-MAX mode to capture in-rush currents.
- Temperature: measures temperature in Celsius up to 537 °C and in Fahrenheit up to 999 °F.
- Transient protection: it protects user in case of lightning strike or switching surge up to 6.5 kV.
- High resolution: 4000 counts enable fast measurements.
- Relative zero mode: relative function for comparing the difference between signals or removing background noise.
- Hold: data hold function freezes the display for later view.
- Safe: CAT IV / 300 V, CAT III / 600 V overvoltage protection.