Metrel MI 3280 DT Analyser
The MI 3280 Digital Transformer Analyser is a portable, battery (Li-ion) powered test instrument intended for diagnosing of turn ratio, phase deviation, excitation current and winding resistance of single and three phase transformers. It has an excellent IP protection: IP65 (case closed), IP54 (case open) allowing the use of the instrument in harsh environments. The operation is straightforward and clear to enable the user to operate the instrument without the need for special training. For advanced users the Auto Sequences and visual tests are available.
- Turn ratio measurement of single and three phase transformers;
- Phase deviation between high voltage and low voltage winding;
- Excitation current;
- Winding resistance measurement of single and three phase transformers (Power Transformers up to 1,6 MVA).
- A 3.4' color LCD display with touch screen offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
- The operation is straightforward and clear to enable the user to operate the instrument without the need for special training.
- Test results can be stored on the instrument. PC software that is supplied as a part of standard set enables transfer of measured results to PC where they can be analysed or printed.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Autotest sequences.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results, autotest editor and report creation.
- High degree of protection IP 65 (case closed), IP 54 (case open).