Metrel MI 3102H BT EurotestXE 2,5 kV
MI 3102H BT EurotestXE 2,5 kV is a multifunctional measuring instrument which apart from all the necessary functions for complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 performs insulation resistance measurement with the test voltage up to 2,5 kV (measuring range is up to 20 GΩ) and enables diagnostic test by PI and DAR indexes calculation. Besides, the MI 3102H BT EurotestXE 2,5 kV enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement. EurotestXE 2,5 kV is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage 50 V to 2,5 kV and PI, DAR calculation;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA DC test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Continuity RPE with 200 mA AC on outlet;
- Line/Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- Power and harmonics;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F);
- Earth resistance (3-wire and 2-clamps method);
- Specific earth resistance with Ro-adapter (option);
- TRMS leakage and load currents (option);
- Illumination (option).
- Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe).
- Insulation range: wide range of insulation test voltages from 100 V to 2500 V, readings up to 20 GΩ.
- Insulation diagnostics: polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) calculation.
- Power measurements and harmonics analysis.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- On-line voltage monitoring: monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Trip Lock function: loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: unit has a built-in charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD auto: automated RCD testing procedure.
- Bluetooth communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW EuroLink PRO for downloading of test results and report creation.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).