Advanced, digital HV measuring instrument with maximum test voltage up to 5000 V DC and resistance measuring range up to 5 TΩ.
- Automatic PI, DAR and DD index calculation and capacitance measurement up to 50µF.
- Adjustable test voltage from 250 V to 5000 V in 50 V steps.
- Resistance measuring range 5 TΩ.
- Adjustable measuring time from 1 second to 90 minutes.
- Automatic load discharge after completed measurement.
- Guard terminal for elimination of insulation surface currents.
- AC and DC voltage measurement up to 600 V.
- Internal memory module stores up to 1000 measuring results.
- Optional: 110 V version.
- Optional software package TeraLink simplifies results evaluation.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 2.3 kg
MI 2077 Standard setMI 2077
- Instrument TeraOhm 5 kV
- Soft carrying bag
- Mains cable
- Test lead, black, 2 m
- Test lead, red, 2 m
- Guard lead, green, with crocodile clip, 2 m
- Test probe, black
- Test probe, red
- Crocodile clip, black, 2 pcs
- Handbook on CD
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate