The MI 3121H Smartec 2,5 kV Insulation / Continuity is the portable measuring instrument for complete diagnostic testing of insulation and continuity measurements.
- Insulation resistance up to 100 GΩ with DC voltage up to 2.5 kV;
- PI, DAR calculation;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current and polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping;
- TRMS voltage and frequency.
- Measuring range up to 100 GΩ with test voltage from 100 to 2500 V.
- Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) calculation.
- Measuring results are displayed in numeric and analogue representation.
- Guard test terminal for elimination of potential surface leakage currents.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Large green and red lights of the LEDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Suited for testing on CAT IV installations.
- Magnetic holder for fixing instrument on metal surfaces.
- Built-in battery charger.
- Two level memory structure for saving test results and parameters.
- Download of results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the PC software EuroLink PRO.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 140 x 80 x 230 mm
Mass (without accessories): 0,85 kg
MI 3121H Standard setMI 3121H
- Instrument Smartec Insulation / Continuity
- Soft hand strap
- Test lead, 2 x 1.5 m
- Test probe, 2 pcs (black, red)
- Crocodile clip, 2 pcs (black, red)
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA
- Instruction manual on CD
- Short instruction manual
- Handbook on CD
- Calibration certificate