MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV insulation tester is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance through the use of high voltage DC test voltages up to 5 kV. The large LCD screen allows real-time R(t) graphs to be displayed.
- Automated testing - PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging (AR). All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Fault finding - Fully programmable step voltage and withstanding voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- R(t) graph - Real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- Faster testing - High 5 mA charging current quickly charges capacitive loads.
- Accurate - Selectable noise rejection filters (up to 5 mA) and shielded cables as standard ensure accurate readings.
- Safe - High CAT IV, 600 V voltage protection
- Portable - Lightweight 3 kg design with carry handle and shoulder strap.
- EN 61010-1 (instrument)
- EN 61010-031(accessories)
Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 3 kg
MI 3201 Standard setMI 3201
- Instrument TeraOhm 5 kV Plus
- Small soft carrying bag
- Mains cable
- 10 kV shielded test lead, black, 2 m
- 10 kV shielded test lead, red, 2 m
- 10 kV crocodile clip, 2 pcs (black, red)
- Guard lead, green, 2 m
- Crocodile clip, green
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C
- Handbook on CD
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate