Picotest U6200A Universal Counter
- 12 Digit Resolution
- Easy to use keypad
- 1mHz – 400MHz Ch1 and CH2
- 375MHz to 6GHz on CH 3 included FREE
- 10MHz synchronization included FREE
- Optional rear Inputs are isolated from the front panel allowing 4+1 measurement channels
- 40ps time domain function resolution.
- Time Base Stability: < 1 PPM temperature and <2PPM per year
- Optional Oven Stability <5PPB temperature and <80PPB per year
- Electronic Calibration
- Statistics & Math Functions
- 20GHz module option available
- SCPI commands are compatible with the Agilent 53132A
What's included with all models:
- CD(User manual & software applications), power cord, and USB cable.
- Three (3) Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- U6200A - U6200A Universal Counter
- U6200AGC - U6200A with built-in GPIB
- U6200AO - U6200A plus High Stability Oven
- U6200AH - U6200A plus 250MHz-20GHz RF Module
- U6200AI2 - U6200A plus Rear Input Module(CH1/CH2)
- U6200AI3 - U6200A plus Rear Input Module(CH1/CH2/CH3)*
All the options available must be factory installed before shipment.
- U6200-opt01 - High Stability Oven Oscillator Module
- U6200-opt02 - 250MHz-20GHz RF Module
- U6200-opt04 - Rear Input Module(CH1/CH2)
- U6200-opt05 - Rear Input Module(CH1/CH2/CH3)*
*Due to configuration within the unit the 250MHz-20GHz RF Module (U6200-opt02) cannot be added in combination with the Ch1, Ch2, Ch3 rear panel.
The Picotest U6200A offers a higher frequency capability, better oscillator temperature stability, higher voltage measurement bandwidth, higher resolution and many other benefits compared with the competition. The U6200A CH3 is included free and has a range from 375 MHz to 6GHz. An optional 20GHz module is also available. The rear inputs are not connected to the front panel inputs, allowing up to 5 measurement channels. Other benefits compared with the competition include faster measurements, faster statistics, USB and LAN inputs, better damage protection levels and electronic calibration.