vIRalert 3 Human Body Temperature Screening System
Safe, accurate temperature screening you can trust, designed to keep people safe wherever they are.
Unlike handheld thermometers which compromise social distancing, the VIRALERT 3 automatic screening system scans from a distance that complies with social distancing. Visual and audible alerts provide the warning you need to keep everyone safe.
Developed over ten years by AMETEK Land’s world-leading temperature monitoring experts, the VIRALERT 3 is a real-time scanning solution that’s safe, accurate, and easy to use.
VIRALERT 3 ALL-IN-ONE SCREENING SYSTEM
- Non-contact temperature monitoring camera
- Immediately detects elevated skin temperature
- Scans in compliance with social distance requirements
- Intuitive user control
- Audible alarm and on screen notification
- Automated operation option
- Fixed calibration source ensures reliability
- Supported by 70+ years of industry expertise
- Automatic face detection for best monitoring points
- ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) at a distance of 1m.
- Continuous live thermal and visual image with automatic face detection. Abnormal high temperatures displayed in red, with on-screen and audio alarms. Calculates core temperature from measured skin temperature.
- Connects to a local PC for display and power needs. Operates between 10 to 50 °C (50 to 122 °F).
- CMOS colour sensor 1.2 MP (1280x960) resolution at 12 fps.
- With a measurement range between 30 to 45 °C (86 to 113 °F), the imager has a 39x31° field of view, frame rate of <9Hz, and temperature resolution of <0.12 °C (<0.22 °F).
BLACKBODY REFERENCE SOURCE
- Powered by 5V DC (USB) from a universal power adaptor, the fixed temperature reference source is at 38 °C (100.4 °F) for a combined accuracy/stability of ±0.2 °C (±0.3 °F).
Protect people from potential coronavirus carriers and those with other infectious diseases – the VIRALERT 3 screens visitors at entry for elevated temperatures that could indicate fever.